Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pick Pick Pick

--
Picking strawberries at La Trinidad
...
an out of-photo-topic,
I miss writing. When a friend invited me to join Facebook...it took me a while to sign up...because at that time Blogger and blogging was my one and only =). I signed up...after a week...my Blogger was still my one and only...and I thought it would stay that way forever. =) Years passed...and today...I miss writing paragraphs and paragraphs of non-stop musings of just about anything...the "What's on your mind?" box, I think, just isn't enough anymore...and now that I'm back on Blogger blogging...I can't seem to write anything...although I know I have/need to write something...and it seems I'm running out of words...or thoughts...or I'm better off writing one line sentences on that white box they call your status. Heck!

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, juicy stawberries!!! Lovely photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't done that in a long time, but I remember them being sweeter when I've picked them myself. :>

    ___
    call Nepal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...